Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Disney Bug

I am sure it comes as no surprise that I, like many people that visit the Disney parks, have caught the Disney bug. I am already excited about planning my next Disney trip before I even leave the Walt Disney World Resort. Don't believe me? Just ask my boyfriend, he was able to experience Walt Disney World with me and family just a few weeks ago.

When I am not at the parks I like to bring a little of the Magic home with me. I have pictures on my walls. I have my ears proudly on display. I also like to make some of my favorite meals from the parks at home. I love my Disney cookbook. In fact, my goal is to eventually collect all of the cookbooks and make every recipe. Pretty lofty right? Some of the recipes don't appeal to me as much as others (mainly some of the seafood dishes), but I figure that I have never had a bad meal at Disney so they must be good. I'll give it a shot! Over the last few years I have worked on my cooking skills. And my lucky boyfriend is going to help me try all of the amazing dishes.
Anyone recognize this? Its beer cheese soup from La Callier at the Canada Pavilion.


But, this blog isn't just going to showcase food any cooking. I will also be sharing some of my favorite things about Disney. The parks, rides, attractions, shows, movies, and more!
This is one of my favorite views of Cinderella Castle. Just outside of the Crystal Palace. 

I think one of the reasons I like Disney so much is that when I am there I don't have any cares. I can focus on how much effort was put into the entire resort to make it look effortless. I feel like I am just able to enjoy myself. I love it. I can truly feel that magic. It is one of my favorite places. I really feel like it is my home away from home.

If you have ever seen any of my posts on my other website, then you will see that I have been writing about Disney for quite a while. I also tend to write about whatever pops into my head. For this blog however, I intend to keeps things strictly Disney. I'm excited! And I'm glad that you will be along for the ride.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment