Translate

Friday, February 18, 2022

My Favorite Restaurants: Paradisio 37

 I love Disney. I also love enjoying good food and drinks. If you aren't familiar with the food of Disney it is well known for being fairly amazing. Paradisio 37 has been at Disney Springs since that area was called Downtown Disney. That's a long time. For many vacations growing up I would walk past and not give much thought to dining there. However, that all changed in 2020.

While in town for a conference I was able to swing by Disney Springs a few times. How lucky was I to have a conference near Walt Disney World?! One of the first nights we went to Disney Springs we, my coworker and I, were trying to find a place to enjoy dinner. Restaurant after restaurant turned us away or offered wait times over an hour. I had the thought to try OpenTable, and was able to score reservations at only one place: Paradisio 37. We snagged the reservations and had a drink that the near by Hanger Bar (that's its own post for sure) while we waited for our table. 

We were seated immediately and the first thing I noticed inside was the bar. It was beautiful. Brightly lit, so many different tequilas, and had an inviting feel. We were seated outside, which worked well because it was still warm (it was January, right before 2020 took a turn....). We were in kind of a ally type area. We could see the lake, but not really see the people walking around on the sidewalk outside the restaurants. It was kind of weird, but it was nice to be able to sit outside since it was cold back home.

Not long after sitting down we were offered table site Mojitos. My coworker really liked hers, I opted for sangria which was also very good. The menu was organized by Latin American regions. Honestly, everything sounded amazing. I loved my tocos. Being from an area close to the ocean I've had my share of seafood tacos, and these were good tacos. 

Overall, it was a great time. The food was good. The drinks were good. The pricing was on par for Disney. I do wish it wasn't so dark where we had been sat, but I guess you could've called it romantic had I been with Nic and not my coworker. I would totally eat there again. It was leaps and bounds better than the 'Mexican' food I can get back home. I would totally dine here again, though I think I'd rather eat inside so I can get full effect of the ambiance of the restaurant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment